User agreement on the use of Beeline Wi-Fi network
Terms and Conditions for Granting Access to wireless Wi-Fi network of “Sky Mobile” LLC (Beeline Wi-Fi)
Annex No. 2.1
to Order No. 302/19 dated «16» May 2019
- General Terms and Conditions
- If You are not agree with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, as well as the other terms of an Agreement, You may not use Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network. This Public Offer is an Agreement between the Provider and the User, which is legally binding. An Agreement is considered to be concluded and acquires the power of an agreement of adherence from the moment You take actions to use Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, meaning the full and unconditional acceptance of all the terms of this offer without any exceptions or limitations.
- We have the right to periodically change the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You must stop using Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network if You disagree with the introduced changes. The continued use of Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network is a confirmation of Your acceptance of such changes.
- We have the right to periodically modify the network, and therefore, You may not be able to continue using Wi-Fi until the update is downloaded and/or new or revised terms and conditions of this Agreement are approved.
- You must be the owner of the subscriber device and the user of the subscriber number who has entered into an Agreement on the provision of communication services with the cellular Provider of the Kyrgyz Republic, or must obtain permission from the owner of the device/user of the subscriber number through which You access Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network.
For providing access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network using a subscriber device, the service Provider may charge You the corresponding amount.
- The network name, Beeline trademarks (including all relevant branding, brand, logo, domain names) are the exclusive property of the Provider.
- Description and Access
- In order to use Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, the User must be within the Wi-Fi network coverage (reliable reception of the signal) of the Provider and have a subscriber device (laptop, mobile phone, tablet, personal computer, notebook, other equipment supporting the network connection via Wi-Fi technology). The subscriber’s device is configured independently by the User.
- Providing the ability to use Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network is carried out by the Provider on the basis of existing licenses in the field of telecommunications, data transmission, and the use of radio frequency spectrum.
- Access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network may have limitations on speed, session duration, session validity period, and limit on the amount of data transferred and may be suspended, including, without limitation, upon carrying out of necessary preventive/planned and maintenance/emergency works.
- Access to the wireless Beeline Wi-Fi network can be provided at 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz. The provision of access in a specific location depends on the technical capabilities of the Provider, as well as on the technical capabilities of the subscriber’s equipment.
- Access is provided at a speed based on the intensity of use of network resources and the volume of simultaneously transmitted traffic for all users connected to one access point, the speed may vary. The Provider does not guarantee the speed of information exchange between the subscriber’s equipment and the Provider’s communication network and uninterrupted access.
- Using the same mobile phone number, You can authorize one subscriber device. The subscriber’s equipment is being assigned with dynamic IP addresses.
- Access to the Service for Beeline subscribers is provided without restrictions on time and traffic volume. And for subscribers of other mobile Provider – in order and on the terms stipulated by the Provider in each particular case and for each particular location.
- To gain access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, the User needs to connect his subscriber equipment to Wi-Fi network of Beeline Wi-Fi.
- After selecting Beeline Wi-Fi network, an authorization window appears, where the User must enter his data* as follows:
– Mobile telephone number;
– Click on the “Get Code” button. Enter the code received via SMS in the field “Enter the code”;
– Read the terms and conditions of this Agreement and accept them by ticking;
– Next, click the “Connect” button;
In case of refusal to accept the terms and conditions of an Agreement, the use of Beeline Wi-Fi network will be impossible.
– In case of successful authorization, You will be shown a message and access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network. In case of unsuccessful authorization, the User will be redirected to the main authorization page for repeated and correct data entry.
- You agree that Sky Mobile at the time of registration and at any time during Your use of Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network has the right to collect, query and verify any information, including regarding the information You provide during registration, using any available sources of information and databases.
According to the results of analysis and evaluation of information obtained during the verification process, Sky Mobile has the right to refuse to register and/or get access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network.
All instructions, orders, declarations, consents and other documents (herein referred to as “Documents”) accepted by You with the use of a code are equal to documents on paper, signed by the User, and generate corresponding legal consequences. The code is recognized as an analogue of a handwritten signature (a simple electronic signature).
- During the registration process You need to provide Us with certain information, which is indicated at the time of registration and/or later, if such information is requested (for example, identification data).
- You guarantee that the information You provide to Us in connection with Your registration (hereinafter referred to as “Your data”) is true, accurate and complete. You must ensure that Your data is up to date.
- The code provided cannot be transferred to the third parties and used by them. You must ensure its safety and confidentiality and contact Us immediately if You consider that Your Code has been disclosed to the third parties. If You do not inform Us in time or did not protect Your Code, You are responsible for any inappropriate use or loss that may arise in this connection.
- Subject to the mandatory compliance of You with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Sky Mobile allows You to use the provided access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, provided that You use Wi-Fi exclusively for personal purposes.
- If it is necessary in accordance with the requirements of the law or to fulfill the terms and conditions of this Agreement, We may require You to provide an identity document (passport) and reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your use of access if the passport is not provided to Us in an acceptable form. You must undergo any other procedures related to personal identification, countering money-laundering, protection against fraudulent actions and conducting security checks carried out by Us or Our partners.
- The Provider reserves the right to refuse to transfer or remove from its servers any information or materials in whole or in part, if such information and/or materials, solely from the Provider ‘s point of view, are unacceptable, undesirable or violate these Terms and Conditions. The Provider also limits the User’s access to Internet resources blocked on the basis of legal acts and/or judicial decisions, and also has the right to restrict access to resources containing information, including containing, without limitation, the promotion of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances, proposals of human organs and/or tissues, pornographic materials, printed editions, images or other items of a pornographic nature; information aimed at involving potential victims in human trafficking and services of sexual nature.
- The Provider has the right to minimize possible losses in the event of User’s actions, explicitly aimed at causing damage to the Provider, to immediately suspend the provision of access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network.
- The Provider has the right to identify the Users in the manner established by the Provider, including by establishing a subscriber number assigned by the service provider to the User in accordance with an Agreement for the provision of mobile radiotelephone services, and to process and store the User’s identification data and information about the identifiers of the Users’ subscriber equipment.
- The Provider has the right in case of detection of malfunctions, errors and malfunctions of software and/or hardware involved in ensuring the functioning of Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, as well as for preventive purposes and in order to prevent unauthorized access to the Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network to as follows:
– suspend operation of software and hardware.
- The User is obliged to use subscriber equipment that meets the established requirements for such equipment, instructions for its use, as well as to use the provided access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network in compliance with the current legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, without violating the rights of other users or causing damage to them.
- In case of problems when working in Beeline Wi-Fi network, the User can contact the Provider by calling or writing a message to WhatsApp or Telegram at +996771055155, as well as by calling Beeline Contact Center at 0611. Written claims are accepted at Beeline Sales and Service Office or the User can leave a claim by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User is prohibited to as follows:
4.3.1. Restrict access of other users or create obstacles for other Users when using Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network;
4.3.2. Send spam, malware (viruses), use open relays, send advertising, informational and other materials without consent (or in the absence of an application) from the addressees, as well as inappropriate e-publications and conferences;
4.3.3. Disseminate pornographic materials, incitement to violence, overthrow of government and other information prohibited for distribution on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4.3.4. Violate the rules for using any Internet resources set by the Provider and/or the owners of these resources and/or cause any damage to the resources of the Provider, users of the Internet and other networks that can be accessed via the Internet;
4.3.5. Perform unauthorized penetration into any technological components (nodes), programs, databases and other components of the Provider ’s network, as well as any other actions that could harm the Provider, owners of resources on the Internet and/or Internet users;
4.3.6. Send, transmit, reproduce, provide for any commercial use information, software, or other materials, in whole or in part, obtained through access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, without the consent of the copyright holder/author/information provider/authorized representative;
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability Clause
- For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement, the Parties are liable under the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the current legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Provider does not give You any assurances, obligations or warranties regarding access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, including, but not limited to, guarantees of quality, functionality, availability, accessibility or performance. Wireless access to Beeline Wi-Fi network is provided to You on an “as is” basis.
- The Provider is not responsible for any inability to access or use Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network. The Provider does not guarantee that You will have access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network and will be able to use at any time from any location You choose, or that the Provider will have the necessary capabilities in general or in a specific geographic region.
- The Provider shall not be liable to You for any loss or damage, including, inter alia, any consequential, incidental, actual damages or consequential damages (including, inter alia, losses due to data loss, damages caused to Your software, computer technology, mobile devices or other hardware, data leakage and security breaches).
- The Provider is not liable for damage of any kind incurred by the User in connection with disclosure and/or loss of its authorization data, including if You have a Login, Password, Code, providing access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network.
- The user is responsible for any actions of third parties performed on behalf of the user through his subscriber number (subscriber device), as well as using applications installed on the subscriber devices.
- The Provider shall not be liable to the User for delays and interruptions in the operation of technical platforms and communication networks, the occurrence of which is not the fault of the Provider.
- We are not responsible for not providing or delay in access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network for reasons that may be considered as circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as the operability of the public telecommunications network, network overload, disconnections, and health status of Your device, as well as unpredictable events, such as adverse weather conditions or technical problems (including those caused by hackers) that may disrupt current activities, despite the use of reasonably sufficient preventive measures to eliminate them.
- We can send You any notifications within the framework of execution of this Agreement in any of the following ways: placement in your Account, e-mail to the e-mail address You have provided to us, personal account, SMS-message.
- We have the right to transfer our rights and obligations under this Agreement to another organization; in any case, we will notify You if this happens, but these actions will not affect Your rights and obligations under this Agreement. Where possible, we will send You a notice in advance.
- Each clause of this Agreement acts independently. If any provision of this Agreement is found by the court to be illegal, then the remaining articles shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement shall enter into force on the date of its publication on the official website of the Provider on the Internet at the following address: wifi.beeline.kg. The term of an Agreement is not limited.
- The Provider has the right to unilaterally make any changes/additions to this Agreement by publishing a new version of an Agreement on the official website of the Provider on the Internet at: wifi.beeline.kg. Such changes shall take effect upon the expiration of 10 calendar days from the date of publication of the new edition of an Agreement. The User agrees to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement, if he continues to use access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network after the entry into force of an Agreement in the new edition.
- The terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement (subject to possible future changes) including Annex No. 1 and Annex No. 2, represent the full scope of agreements between us regarding access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network.
- We do not have the opportunity and will not act as a judge or arbitrator in disputes between users of Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network or between users and the third parties. You must directly resolve any disputes with other users and the third parties. If the user has violated this Agreement that was made with us, we can take measures against such an offender, but do not provide guarantees that such measures will be taken.
- We will try to quickly and effectively resolve any problems and disagreements related to providing access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network. If You are not satisfied with how we have resolved any dispute, You are entitled to file a lawsuit to try this case in court.
- This Agreement is governed by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, and You agree, and we agree that the resolution of any disputes falls within the jurisdiction of the courts of the Kyrgyz Republic. This means that if You decide or we decide to file a lawsuit relating to this Agreement, the appropriate court will be the court located in Bishkek at the location of the Provider.
Annex No. 2.1
to the Terms and Condition for Granting Access to wireless
Wi-Fi network of “Sky Mobile” LLC (Beeline Wi-Fi)
For any questions regarding this Policy You can contact us via e-mail address or postal address. Since E-mails are not always secure, please do not email us with meaningful confidential information.
We will try to respond promptly to any of Your requests.
General Terms and Conditions
We have developed this Policy in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of personal data and its protection.
In the Policy we disclose ways to obtain consent, a list of personal data being collected, the purpose of its collection and processing, the rights and obligations of the company and users of Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, and the list of measures we take in order to ensure the security of Your personal data.
The Policy is available for review on the following website: wifi.beeline.kg and upon authorization of the user for getting access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network.
Your personal data held by the company is recognized as confidential information.
After having passed the authorization and using Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, You confirm that You are agree with this Policy and the fact that we will collect, process, use and store Your data as described herein.
Obtaining Consent for the Collection, Processing and Transmission of Personal Data
We collect, process and transfer your personal data and information about You to the third parties solely with Your consent.
Conditions of consent for the provision, processing and transfer of personal data may be contained in an Agreement or in the form of a separate written document, having signed which You give the company a consent for the collection, processing and transmission of all data that You independently provide to us and which become available to the company in the process of providing services.
The specified consent can also be provided by the user in the form of an electronic document signed with a simple electronic signature, including: via the website and mobile application.
List of Data Collected
This Policy applies to all personal data and other information that You provide to the company when signing a Communication Service Agreement (if the user of Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network is a subscriber of the company for mobile communication services), another agreement with the company, transmitted when You contact our help desk (call center), filled out on the website and in the mobile application, when You decide to participate in our offers and programs or otherwise interact with us or our partners, as well as the one obtained by the company in the process of providing access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network.
We collect and use the following information about You:
- Identification and registration data: These include information that You provide us when You log in to access Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, full name, date of birth, age, address, identity document data (name, series, number, date of document issue, issuing authority), phone number, email address, gender, and other information that You agree to provide.
- Information about the services rendered: The company has information about services rendered to the user under an agreement for the provision of communication services or another contract, the tariff plans used, the payment method used for payment for services, the additional services connected, the status of the personal account, and payment arrears for services, as well as other information that is at the company’s disposal in connection with the provision of services to the user.
- Information obtained when visiting the website: The Company uses the user data in order to provide the opportunity to use the services of the company.
- Mobile device and technical data on usage: The Company collects data about the user’s device – the company’s subscriber, such as the operating system, and the level of the received signal, identifiers and device settings and the name of the installed software.
- Location information: the company has information about the location of users – company subscribers. If the subscriber agrees, the company will collect information about the subscriber’s location based on network identifiers (jointly hereinafter referred to as “Location Information”). If desired, the subscriber can disable the GPS function on his/her mobile device.
- Connection data: every time You use Beeline Wi-Fi wireless access, we receive server log files, which may include data such as your device’s IP address, access date and time, and other aspects.
- Aggregated and anonymous data: The Company has the right to use any type of data listed above to create aggregated and anonymized analytical information and reports.
- Other user data available to the company that You agreed to provide.
Purpose for Collection, Processing and Transmission of Personal Data
We collect, process, use and transfer personal data and information about You for the purpose of:
- fulfillment of the terms and conditions of an Agreement for the provision of communication services and other contracts made between the company and the user;
- provision of services of the company’s partners and representatives (agents) of the company, including services rendered to the company by the third parties and the company to the third parties, convergent services;
- improving the quality of provided services and operation, including so that we could respond to Your requests and process Your applications;
- user participation in contests and advertising campaigns, including in social networks;
- for the purposes of determining and forecasting Your needs, preferences and interests, and providing You with personalized offers, discounts, promotions for goods and services, advertising, informational messages, marketing services from both our company and our partners through a mobile application, via SMS, e-mail, by phone, by mail, through distribution over the network and in other ways that we define ourselves;
- development and offering new products and services, informing users about changes in the conditions of the services provided and the order of maintenance;
- scoring and providing scoring services to partners of the company;
- protection of users and the company from fraud and other illegal actions, including those related to the legalization and laundering of criminal proceeds;
- reporting to government agencies;
- collection of receivables;
- for our internal purposes, including data analysis, auditing, determining the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- implementation of the rights and obligations by the company and the third parties, those established by applicable law.
- Change data. The change in Your personal data that we have is carried out upon your request with the provision of documents confirming the change in Your data.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time by writing a statement to the company/ Sales and Service Offices of the company. However, keep in mind that withdrawing Your consent in this case gives the company the right to stop providing access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network.
- Data rights. You have the right to receive information about the data, to receive a copy of the data that we have about You. You can exercise Your rights by contacting us in writing.
- Complaints. If You wish to file a complaint about the procedure for processing of Your data, please contact us and we will try to respond to Your request as soon as possible.
Personal Data Period of Storage
We store Your personal data for the time it takes the Company to provide You with access to Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network, as well as Your consent (if applicable), taking into account the retention periods regulated by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Measures Assumed by the Company for the Protection of Personal Data
Access to Your personal data is provided to those employees of the Company who need these data to perform their functional duties only.
All of our employees sign confidentiality commitments about non-disclosure of confidential information, as well as warned about liability arising in case of violation of the requirements for the protection of users’ personal data.
Your personal data is stored in our electronic databases that comply with information security standards.
If You have reason to believe that Your interaction with us has become insecure, please inform us immediately about the problem through the channels specified in an Agreement.
Transfer of Personal Data to the Third Parties
We can transfer Your data, including cross-border transfer, i.e. transfer data to the third parties under the jurisdiction of other states, including:
- VEON Group Companies and other companies affiliated with us, subsidiaries and affiliates. Affiliated Company means another legal entity that is controlled by us or which belongs to the same group of companies as we.
- our partners, suppliers who help us manage and improve the telecommunication and data transmission services provided, third parties acting on our behalf or in partnership with us, which will allow us to tailor the offers, messages that we send to You, as well as in order to provide services by the Company, including in partnership with other companies;
- to the third parties in the event of a reorganization, sale, formation of a joint venture, transfer or other similar actions in relation to a part or the entire business or assets of the Company;
- other third parties.
The transfer of personal data to partners is based on the principles of legality and confidentiality of transmitted personal data. An agreement is being concluded with each partner under the terms of non-disclosure of personal data of users, as well as other confidential information.
We have the right to transfer Your data to law enforcement agencies, state authorities and other organizations, if the provision of such data is provided for by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
We also have the right to disclose Your data to the third parties:
- if we are selling or acquiring a commercial company or assets, in addition we are entitled to disclose Your data to a potential seller or buyer of such a commercial company or assets, or
- if a third party acquires our entire company or most of its assets, in which case the data we hold about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
Enrichment and Profiling of the Personal Data
Your personal data can be supplemented or specified by us by requesting additional information from You or obtaining information from open sources, for example, from public social network accounts, as well as from the third parties with whom the Company has a contractual relationships.
Enrichment and profiling of personal data is carried out solely for the purpose of its collecting and processing, as specified in this Policy, and allow us to develop interesting and profitable offers for You.
Simple Electronic Signature Agreement
In relations between the Company and You, including, in connection with Your giving consent to provide, process, use, transfer to the third parties, cross-border transmission of data and information about You, electronic documents certified by a simple electronic signature can be used.
A simple electronic signature is an electronic signature, which, by using Your identifier that matches the code (login/password) or another identifier (electronic signature key), confirms the fact that the electronic signature was generated directly by You.
Electronic documents signed with a simple electronic signature are recognized as equivalent documents on paper, signed with a handwritten signature.
Any actions You perform using a simple electronic signature are deemed to be committed by You.
A package of electronic documents can be signed with one simple electronic signature, i.e. several interrelated electronic documents.
You undertake to maintain the confidentiality of the electronic signature key. In particular, You do not have the right to transfer Your identifier or provide access to it to the third parties, and are solely responsible for its safety and individual use, independently choosing the method of storage and restricting access to it.
In case of unauthorized access to the identifier, its loss or disclosure to the third parties, You must immediately inform the Company in writing.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to this Policy. The new version of the Policy takes effect from the moment it is posted on the website and on Beeline Wi-Fi authorization page, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy. Please periodically review the Policy in order to familiarize yourself with the updates and changes made to this Policy. By interacting with us after making such changes, You accept the new version of the Policy.
Annex No. 2
to the Terms and Conditions for granting access to wireless
Wi-Fi network of “Sky Mobile” LLC (Beeline Wi-Fi)
STATEMENT of CONSENT
to the processing and transmission of personal data
I, the user of Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network (my full name, address and details of the identity document correspond to the data provided by me and indicated at the time of signing the Communication Services Agreement or are indicated on the registration page for access to the Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network ) freely, knowingly, by my own will, give consent to Sky Mobile LLC, the Company operating in the field of telecommunications and data transmission based on licenses of the State Telecommunications Agency, located at the address: 115 Ibraimov St., 720001 Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic.
to perform the following actions with my personal data that are necessary for registration, authorization, identification and use of services: processing, including collecting, recording, storing, using, updating, grouping, blocking, erasing, destroying personal data, as well as transfer (provision) of personal data to the third parties, cross-border transfer of personal data (transfer of personal data to the third parties under the jurisdiction of other states).
The processing of personal data is carried out by Sky Mobile LLC both with and without automation.
I hereby recognize this consent as equivalent to my consent, signed by my own handwritten signature and provided on paper, and I take responsibility upon myself for the accuracy of the personal data provided.
The above personal data is provided for processing and transfer for:
- providing me with cellular services and additional services under an Agreement on the provision of communication services, as well as for the promotion and provision of new services;
- access and use of services;
- analysis of my needs, interests and preferences for the provision by Sky Mobile LLC, advertisers and Sky Mobile LLC partners of advertising, marketing services, informational messages, personalized offers, discounts, promotions of goods and services of Sky Mobile LLC and its partners , by means of short text messages (SMS), e-mail, by phone, mail, distribution over the network and in other ways that are being determined independently by Sky Mobile LLC ;
I hereby acknowledge and confirm that if it is necessary to provide my personal data to achieve the above objectives to the third parties, as well as when engaging the third parties to provide services for the above purposes, Sky Mobile LLC has the right to disclose information for the above actions about me and my personal data to such third parties, their agents and other persons authorized by them, as well as to provide such persons with relevant documents containing such information subject to proper preservation of confidentiality of data by the said persons, similar to the terms and conditions that Sky Mobile LLC itself undertakes to comply with.
I have read and understood that:
1) This Statement of Consent is valid from the date of signing hereof in the form of an electronic document during the whole period of using Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network and storing data on the services rendered in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic (for Beeline Wi-Fi wireless network users, Beeline subscribers, the Statement of Consent is also valid for three years after the date of termination of an Agreement on the provision of cellular services);
2) Consent to the processing and transfer of personal data, including cross-border transfer, may be withdrawn on the basis of my written statement in any form. In this case, the processing of my personal data in whole or in part can be continued in accordance with the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Personal Information”.
3) The notification of the transfer of my personal data to a third party can be in the form of a message by phone, SMS message, letter, e-mail, as well as in any other form at the discretion of Sky Mobile LLC.
Annex No. 3
to the Terms and Conditions for granting access to wireless
Wi-Fi network of “Sky Mobile” LLC (Beeline Wi-Fi)
NOTIFICATION of transfer of personal data to a third party
Sky Mobile LLC hereby notifies You that, based on the received Statement of Consent to the processing and transmission of personal data, Sky Mobile LLC transmits Your Identification data and registration data (phone number) entered in a designated field (authorization page) of Beeline Wi-Fi service, to the third parties, in order to analyze Your needs, interests and preferences for provision by Sky Mobile LLC, advertisers and Sky Mobile LLC partners, of advertising, marketing services, informational messages, personalized offers, discounts, campaigns for the promotion of goods and services of Sky Mobile LLC and partners, through short text messages (SMS messages), E-mail, by phone, mail, network distribution and other methods determined independently by Sky Mobile LLC.